threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Interior \  wife broke my $&?!&"; door, now it's stuck locked...

wife broke my $&?!&"; door, now it's stuck locked...

Mazda Interior Mazda Tech
views 617
replies 3
following 3

oonyong   +1y
please someone who knows where the magic lever I can't see is, up and tell me. I have succeeded in ruining my drivers door panel trying to get to the guts, my next trick is going to be the fuckin angle grinder...
I swear it's because I did the ranger headlight swap... the ford started running through the truck like a virus.
to make attests worse it's the drivers door she fucked up!!
oonyong   +1y
alright.... got it open. the little bitch spring broke as mentioned in another post regarding this issue.
nobody around me keeps these old trucks so I now need two matching blue/grey door panels and a set of those springs. talk about a huge piss of... having to destroy my panel to open the door.
robert_paulsen   +1y
that sucks, my sister is bad about that too she slams the damn door and has caused it to latch and lock her in and shes had to climb out the driver door its annoying.shes done it in other vehicles too. try ebay theres alot of stuff on there parts wise, also theres a guy on here with a ton of parts for sale.
sincitylocal   +1y
I think it might be noteworthy to say that the last one to close the door didn't break the spring... they just break!
I never slam my doors, and have only had to replace the ones on the driver's side, after I was last to close the door.
Page 1 of 1