Page 1 of 1
Mazda Interior \  re fabrication

re fabrication

Mazda Interior Mazda Tech
views 1016
replies 4
following 2

mazdafvr   +1y

not many mods on my truck but looking for fabrication ideas and or pics. i know i can browse the forums by catagory as i been told but i been trough all that n jus wanna see what kinda responses and ideas i get. ive seen some sick trucks and mine needs a lil glory! heres a few picks let u know what im workin with. criticizem welcome but be cool man still at the restart after the old lady hit me with her escalade. and hada lotta other mechanichal work to do b4 i could mod much. and still gotta do exhaust and rings, bearings blah blah.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

91_2600i   +1y
Nice Seats! Prelude? How much modding did it take to install them?
mazdafvr   +1y
subaru impreza seats and it wasnt too hard at all. the two bolts on each seat were close enough to bolt to stock holes and i jus drilled holes in the other side of the floor for the two middle bolts. i was guna try and put my seat mounts to the subi seats but the mounts on them were a perfect height and like i said the two outside bolts (for each seat) bolted up so jus alil drilling for the other two
mazdafvr   +1y
ive been reading alot about how to install a sunroof. I really wana do it even tho i have an ex cab. i already got a few plans but im trying to find a d#@n sunroof. i clicked on a few links but they sisnt work. anybody know a website that sells them for these trucks.
mazdafvr   +1y
bump
thread post photo
Page 1 of 1