Page 1 of 1
Mazda Interior \  cigarette lighter and radio not working

cigarette lighter and radio not working

Mazda Interior Mazda Tech
views 976
replies 5
following 3

thafox   +1y
ok, so i let my dad use my truck the other day and when i went to go to work the radio and cigarette lighter both didnt work, fuse is fine, radio is plugged in and still grounded the same way does anyone have the diagram for where they both might hook up to or has anyone else came across this problem before? thank's in advance
baha   +1y
Do you have an aftermarket radio? Some even have a fuse in the actual head unit.
thafox   +1y
yea it's a aftermarket radio, i havent checked that fuse yet, but is it possible to knock out the lighter also if that one is blown?
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
are you sure you are checking the right fuse? also do you know how to hard wire the radio to a 12volt supply to see if its working?
thafox   +1y

im checking the right fuse according to the description on the fuse box, i will try to hard wire the radio this 1st thing on sat morning
thafox   +1y
well after about 2 and a half days of rain i finally got a chance to work on the truck for like MAYB 5 mins before it started to rain again, double checked all the fuses including the one in the radio, none were blown was about to wire direct but didnt have a chance yet, but was going to ask how to wire up the memory? power and ground are no problem but im super annoyed to have to constantly reset my stations, thanks in advance
Page 1 of 1