threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Interior \  What I thought about the pre 85 interior..

What I thought about the pre 85 interior..

Mazda Interior Mazda Tech
views 2155
replies 17
following 9

slammed83mazda   +1y
I thought it was very plain and could never turn into anything nice or couldn't get anything to flow. Untill I started tinkering with it, so I will post this pic to give anyone motivation and make you think it can look somewhat decent...

thread post photo

thread post photo

If any of you guys got a question, send me a pm.
trplezro   +1y
I love the tweed. Been thinkin about doing mine the same. I'm still workin out what else i wanna do though.
slammed83mazda   +1y
Everyone hates on tweed, but I looked at it like....Well if I ever do decide to glass it it wouldn't be nothing but to just pull the tweed off and sand it down.
at dusk   +1y
ya. im still unsure what my interior holds.. right not its a steel dash with dash pad removed.. ( i was contimplating smothing the upper side.).. but now im kinda leaning to wards a galaxie 500 dash....
trplezro   +1y
I keep leanin towards leather since everything else I own has it. But if you don't take detail in covering it, it looks like shit
crazymikey   +1y
I am not a big fan of tweed either,but I have always liked black tweed. It looks fantastic on yours...I like the black and blue. Very clean.
sierrax   +1y
Do you need the lower center vent or the clock and pocket?
slammed83mazda   +1y

No sir the lower vent is actually useless lol, Plus I am doing away with the heat. I got the clock and pocket, there just not in that picture.
slammed83mazda   +1y

Thanks again buddy, That was the only color tweed I would ever roll.
trplezro   +1y
Doing away with heat? Hell that's all mine has haha