Page 1 of 2
Mazda Exterior \  wheel arch (wings)(fenders) repair panels

wheel arch (wings)(fenders) repair panels

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1491
replies 10
following 4

knuckledragger   +1y
hi all when I got my truck the last owner had cut the arch's to fit some crap wheels and extended arch's and im struggling to find and front and rear arch repairs is there anybody making them

thread post photo

as you can see they not nice but currently looks worse with them removed
any help advise would be cool
axel breaker earl   +1y
I have a truck that I am dismantling and the bed is shot on the inside, but the outside is great. The truck was used for a pool cleaning business and therefore the chemicals did a number on the steel interior of the bed.

I could cut out the areas you need to use as a patch panel and ship them to you......I also have the front fenders, but I think it would be way easier to just install them instead of cutting and welding on those.

Where are you located?
scotch   +1y

Hang on to your rear when you calculate the shipping cost!
He's in the UK, mate!
knuckledragger   +1y
to be fair how much would you be looking for the panels as I do have friends on a usaf base in England so that would reduce the cost of shiping
axel breaker earl   +1y
$40.00 bucks for the pair I guess? Mainly for time to cut the panels out nice & neat, and box up to ship........will that work?

Probably need to determine where we would want to cut at also.......maybe I could mark it out on the bed and snap some pics and post them here.
knuckledragger   +1y
yea that would be fine ill sort a usaf postal address and can see how much they would cost to send would you sell the front wings also
axel breaker earl   +1y
Yes........you want the whole front fenders though, right? I don't want to cut them up.......too nice of shape!
knuckledragger   +1y
yea the whole fender no cutting and for the rears cut to almost same size as fronts so can be placed inside fender so the parcel isn't much bigger thanks
axel breaker earl   +1y

So.......are you going to check into the cost of shipping these? I can get and approximate package size and weight for them this weekend and let you know.
knuckledragger   +1y
hi dude
can you send me you address and size and weights of parcel so I can sort collection
thanks