threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  1984 B2000downer Exterior Handle (any one have one for sale)

1984 B2000downer Exterior Handle (any one have one for sale)

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 867
replies 9
following 4

mrpielovin   +1y
Have been looking for a bit it broke during the last freeze her in NWA (northwest arkansas)
None of the local salvage yards have any b2000s ordered a handle online 22$ pretax and had to wait quite a while to get it shipped from taiwan it doesn't fit they sent me a b2200 handle and customer service wont help.

So does anyone on here have one for sale!?
chaserjohndoe   +1y
rockauto.com
mrpielovin   +1y
Rockauto.com doesn't have any I even called I was pretty bummed about it.
chaserjohndoe   +1y
car-part.com
Cusser   +1y
1. There's a 1984 B2000 at the parts yard

2. That's about 80 miles away.

3. I'll pass by in late February

4. I'd say your cost would be $35 shipped, I'd have to pull the handle myself, if they have one.

5. Payment in advance. No part available = complete refund.

6. Are they different for driver and passenger side - I'd guess so (but old VWs use the same handle on both). So you'd need to identify which side.
mazdatweaker_2   +1y
Try NAPA if you have one near you. They sell handles, but you need to check the paper catalog for availability. They hooked me up on a tailgate handle for a B_2200.
Cusser   +1y

Looks like I'm going there on Saturday. I've PM'd you.
mrpielovin   +1y
No thanks I don't want to pay 3 times what it's worth haha!
There is a new junk yard close to town that has a b2000 I am about to check out!
Thanks for the consideration though my man! I have noticed you contribute a lot on these forums a big thanks if it wasn't for you dudes I probably wouldn't know a dang thing about trucks.
Cusser   +1y
OK.

Like I said, "if" there's one at the yard, I'd have to pull the door panel, then remove the handle, pay, pack ship, etc.

I don't have any other reason to stop at the parts yard this time; it would be a few miles out of my way, I'd have to pay admission as well. The price rolls all that in.
mrpielovin   +1y
I meant no offense at all my good man!
I haven't been to these type of yards before.
The one that just opened up costs a dollar to get in, and the part is 10 bucks, that's all I know. Sorry if I sounded like a dick!
Page 1 of 1