threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  Upper controll arm bushes ????

Upper controll arm bushes ????

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1063
replies 5
following 3

aaron001au   +1y
Greetings from Australia , i got a B2200 ( Diesel model ) and it seems my upper control arm bushes are flogged out and need replacing , i have been to both my local ford and mazda dealers and they have both said parts are no longer available for them , so what am i meant to do ????

i dont want to drive the truck as the upper controll arms move from side to side but cant seem to find the parts to reapir it , all the ones in the junk yards over here have the same problem as mine =\ , are you guys over in the states able to get replacement parts ???

i remember reading a thread on here a while back about some one go new ones from Autopro ( " target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank )

would some one be kind enough to help me out and be able to go get a price on parts and postage to aus ?? or be able to tell me some other way to fix it if there even is one ???

thread post photo

thread post photo

there is a couple of pics so you can see what i need , hopefully the aus version are the same as the us ones ???

thanks in advance for any help given
dan woodland   +1y
They are easily available here in the US, Rockauto.com has them the cheapest I found... If you can't order direct from them let me know, I may be able to help.

I did this same job last summer.

Dan
aaron001au   +1y

thnaks dan ill check it out , is there a difference between 2wd and 4wd Control Arm Shaft kits ?? becasue ,mine looks like the 4wd ones listed but is a 2wd model
berryserious   +1y
Yes their are a differance
aaron001au   +1y
i got a good set out of a 1998 model and fitted them today problem is all fixed now , thanks for all your help
dan woodland   +1y
Great, another B back on the road down under.
Page 1 of 1