Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  92 Chrome rear bumper

92 Chrome rear bumper

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 972
replies 6
following 5

eze-954   +1y
I am looking for a chrome rear bumper for my 92 B2200.

I was told on this board I was looking for a needle in a hay stack which is true.

I am going to bite the bullet and order one from the dealer. The parts guy pulled up a few of them but the screenshot does not look the same and I was wondering if you can help me out.

I am looking for a chrome rear bumper which is round at the ends, there are 2 rubber top pieces on both sides. The rubber has a Mazda logo on the right side side.

Can someone help me out with the year of the bumper? The dealer was asking me if I had the vin off of the vehicle.
mclemore22   +1y
my rear bumper looks like that and my truck is a 90 b2600 its chrome rounded ends and a rubber black peice on each side that says mazda on em
lsumazdarider   +1y
Came as a option on lx models
hocbj23   +1y
My 1992 LE-5 had one as standard equipment.Bought a new one from Maz a few years back--only cost about 150 at the time-OEM.bj
hocbj23   +1y
Bump.If u buy a new one,get urself some ceramic paint and paint the inside of the bumper before u put it on.Damn things rust after being on the truck about 5 minutes.Lol.bj
mymmeryloss   +1y
How much are they from mazda?
hocbj23   +1y
Last one I bought was 150 or so but that was a couple years back-dont know now.bj
Page 1 of 1