Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  Loss of head lights, brakes, signals, corner,running lights

Loss of head lights, brakes, signals, corner,running lights

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 853
replies 4
following 4

skrapinsask   +1y
Ever since i have re assembled my truck after having the interior removed from when I tubed the fire wall i have had none of the above lights work. For the time being i have had a wire from the battery run into the cab with a switch and wires leading to the corresponding contacts where the fuses go because i have not had time to deal with it( (yes i know this is not proper). Curently i have lost the rear running lights even with power jumped to the contacts in the fuse panel to test. Where can i even begin to diagnose such an issue? Is there a head light modual or control box that can fail? because of this issue i can no longer drive my truck.

thanks for reading
Cusser   +1y
Get and use the wiring diagram

See this, could help.
skrapinsask1   +1y
Well my real acount stopped working. i have tested and have zero power coming from the harness leading to the light switch box on he cluster. When i jump 12v to the harness I still have no lights anywhere. would you suggest replacing the light switch box and jump 12v to it and see what happens?

Alright i jumped 12v to the green + wire on the harness and i can hear as well as feel the relay in the engine bay click. Now when i cycle through the light modes with the stick and have a test light on the rest of the wires on the harness there is no power. is this harness just an input for the switch? or when the stick is turned to a certain position should i get power to some of the other 3 red wires on the harness?

Thanks for reading
skrapinsask1   +1y
wow so i just realized I have missing plugs going into the under hood fuse box. I no longer seem to have the wiring for it either, Can some one please confirm where this harness leading into the fuse box under hood should come from? I have marked an X on it with paintmarker so i could tell where eveything go when it was time for reassebly so there has to something missing.

thread post photo
paparoach1983   +1y
I posted in your builds thread
Page 1 of 1