Page 5 of 12
Southwest \  California Roll Call

California Roll Call

Southwest Events
views 25027
replies 117
following 48

cidawg(taylor)   +1y
Our camp was right where it all happened. She was on the tailgate of a red dually and the driver stood on the gas. She fell off and a lifted truck behind ran over her legs.
slammedyota91   +1y

wow, thats awful, kinda like the guy at drop zone falling off the quad and splitting his head open, damn seth, looks good one color... update your build thread
twisted minis   +1y
I can't find it. I searched but still can't find it.
speedster93b   +1y

we were camped by that corral too. i heard that she was f*cked up as hell from some people and heard that she was fine from others... you know how the story changes from one person to the next.....
cidawg(taylor)   +1y
I talk to some poeple from SunSet San Diego that said she was back latrer that night. She had some bruising and that was about it.
macdave06   +1y
slammedyota, you dont happen to know a guy named Steve Boling do you? He used to drive a celica that was all done up, I think it was white and green.

I myself am from vacaville. about half an hour west of sacramento.
cidawg(taylor)   +1y
whos going to Forbidden
slammedyota91   +1y

does he live around here? Pm me?
usmcperez   +1y
Anyone going to Danger Zone?
badchicn (rick)   +1y
I'm going to Forbidden. I won't show though... my club is going to Flo's airport cafe for breakfast...mmmmmmm...chicken fried steak.....mmmmmmmm... then we're gonna cruise the show and drink 6 dollar beers.