Page 1 of 2
Southwest \  Parting out 87 B2000 King Cab

Parting out 87 B2000 King Cab

Southwest Events
views 4710
replies 10
following 5

b2000noob06   +1y
I have an 87 B2000 King Cab which I can't smog, so I am going to be turning it in to the dismantler through the CA BAR program, where I can get $1000-$1500 for it, but I wanted to put it out on here that if for some reason someone wants it I'm willing to sell it, it's in good condition other than the carb. Also, if I do turn it in, it has to run, but any trim or seats other than the driver's seat (you don't want that one anyways), or the bed liner, or anything that does not affect me driving it to the dismantler's, etc, I can part out. I'd keep it and part it out, but I neither have the time nor the storage space. Anyways, if any of you are interested in the vehicle, or any parts, just hit me up.

thanks.
b2000noob06   +1y
This is the truck btw

thread post photo
sincitylocal   +1y
Got a pic of the rear bumper? Would you be willing to sell just that?
mymmeryloss   +1y
Holy shit! Thats a nice truck! Would be sad to see it be parted out...
coloradolowlife   +1y
i agree with my memoryloss...but i grew up in california and know how it is...
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
Wow, man that's sad to see it go, to bad you can't find an EFI to put on it. Yet again California takes another one from us lmao!
b2000noob06   +1y

I'll take a pic if you want, but I am pretty sure you don't want it, the chrome is coming off, and is all bent up, someone had some heavy loads in it at one point...
sincitylocal   +1y
Nah... The rest of the truck looked so clean, I thought the bumper might be too.
I'd buy the whole truck from you, but my wife put the brakes on my spending!
b2000noob06   +1y

yeah, overall, it is super clean, other than the rear bumper, driver's seat, a dent on the rear passenger side, and some paint peel on the roof, but the closer you get, as with any old vehicle that hasn't been fully restored I would assume, the more blemishes you find... but with a good washing it shines nicely. I'll be sad to see it go, but I need to get as much as I can fot it, especially since I put 3 grand in parts alone into rebuilding it... and without smog, the most it's worth is what the gvt will give me "to make the air cleaner and get these dangerous older cars off the road"... pshhhhhhh
sincitylocal   +1y
Where in CA are you?