threads
Page 5 of 15
Mazda Projects \  My project - new pics pg 10 7/22/15!

My project - new pics pg 10 7/22/15!

Mazda Projects
views 25356
replies 144
following 29

dropped90(justin)   +1y
lookin sweet and coming along quickly.

-justin
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
looking good. can we get some pics of the point where the front clip meets the new frame?
elbine69   +1y
Yeah Ill try and get some pics of that. I just slid the tubing into the stock frame as far as I could and bent the top down to meet the new tubing. Its plug welded and welded around the outside, and I'm going to plate the outside before I'm done.

My presentation is Tuesday, so I spent the majority of the day working on the powerpoint. Between that and it raining and being cold all day not a whole lot got done. I Did manage to get the links and axle tabs fully welded though.
elbine69   +1y
Got the bag on bar mounts made tonight and tacked in. Body mounts and the rear upper bag bracket will be done tomorrow night. My presentation is at 11:15 tomorrow, not looking forward to that at all.
dropped90(justin)   +1y
i thought it was suppose to be done before the presentation.

-justin
elbine69   +1y
No not really. It has to be done by friday for demonstration day which it should be, even though Im not really wanting to work on it today because its freaking snowing. Oh well its supposed to be in the 70s by the weekend.
I did my presentation about an hour ago, it went ok, Im glad to have it over with.
elbine69   +1y
Upper bag mounts got welded on tonight. The bag is farther forward that I would like, but it should be ok.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Not too bad for a stick welder I guess
thread post photo
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
man that things going to get some hella lift with them that far forward. should also make for a soft ride.
elbine69   +1y
Yeah Im not super excited on the placement of it, but its kind of limited for space with the frame narrowed. Also just realized I forgot to get a pic of the frame transition, Ill try and remember that for tomorrow.
immortal1 (linn)   +1y
^ Yes, very good for stick welding