Page 3 of 21
Mazda Projects \  Fattirebicycles' '81 courier I coulda sworn I heard a woot

Fattirebicycles' '81 courier I coulda sworn I heard a woot

Mazda Projects
views 29664
replies 204
following 48

mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
truck looks good. quick work without cutting corners on quality. the notch looks good and smooth. you keeping the wheels and hubcaps. if not you wanna sell them?
thebeaumartin   +1y
man you have done alot quick and it looks badass
91b2200(cody)   +1y
looks friggin sweet bro .. and u got er done quick too
slammed83mazda   +1y
why did you pie cut the upper so much?
fattirebicycles   +1y
I'm gonna roll the stock wheels and hubcaps for a while. I might get wheels next year. I pie'd the upper 20 degrees because when laid out on the 26" tire with no z, The control arm is getting pretty close to vertical. I think that even with the pie cut it's pretty close to locking out the bj at full drop. the bj has a lot of travel downwards (lifting) so I wasn't worried about locking it out at full lift.

I got halfway shut down on the bagfest at work. the "little boss" came out and talked to me tuesday morning. The liability is oo great if something were to happen to me there while "on vacation". I can still work on it after 2:30 to 5, and saturday, I just can't be there for the eight hours in which I'm on vacation per day. Oh, well. sleeping in!
fattirebicycles   +1y
[RINGMASTER VOICE]COME ONE, COME ALL!! SEE THE AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, MINIMALLY CHANGING CAMBER!![/RINGMASTER VOICE]

I finished welding in my new raised and camber-corrected upper mounts, and my truck has 1.5 degrees of negative camber laid out, 1.5 negative thru 7 inches of lift, and 4 degrees negative at full lift. If I knew that I would be raising my uppers, I wouldn't have pie-cut them. It doesn't cause any issues, it it simply was unneccasary.
bgdb26k   +1y
good work man, its looking great!!!!!
i love the look of those old fords!!
keep up the good work!!
mazm   +1y
man you did that fast notches look really good man
maztang (ryan)   +1y
looking good bro. sucks about the mini boss, i hate those guys. just tell him you will take your truck home and not come back for 2 weeks and watch him quiver. hahaha.