Page 4 of 4
Central \  Nebraska

Nebraska

Central Events
views 6773
replies 32
following 16

fattirebicycles   +1y
Where do minitruckers hang out at in lincoln in the evenings? I'm in lincoln every day selling dish network/windstream.
baggedmazda   +1y
well for most of us we are at home with our familys we are getting old now not much partying goes on unless there is a occasion like we have a mini trucker bachelor party this weekend and then the wedding next weekend mostly its just us getting together on sat. at the shop in gretna but its kinda slowed down for most of us we try to get together all the time when its nice out but now that its winter we all kinda do our own thing
lynsprk   +1y
We are planing the in the sticks II car, truck and motorcycle show. We had a great turn out last year but we are stepping it up way more this year. We are doing a weekend show that starts Friday and ends Sunday!!! This will be a camping event that yes will have beer!!! We are looking for vendors and a band to play one night. There is going to be a lot more events and classes this year. Please contact me if your interested my number is 402-525-3681 my name is Nick. You can email as well. This show will be held at the on august 27-29. We are selling classes for our car show so if you interested it is 50 dollars to buy a class and we will put your name on the 3 trophies. if you have some ideas and would like to share them please feel free to contact me. we have 21 classes and 63 trophies.