Page 2 of 4
Central \  Nebraska

Nebraska

Central Events
views 6774
replies 32
following 16

dropanddestroy1986   +1y
18 months until im cruisin down O St again!
killerb   +1y
Man that sucks, seems like everybody's at the other end of the state. I'm 20 minutes away from Wyoming and about a hour an a half from Colorado. There's only a handfull of us mini-truckers here.
huskerdually   +1y
I'm in the middle of all you guys. Hastings area. But I'm old and cranky so you wouldn't want to hang with me anyway. My b is actually my son's.
pimpz26   +1y
I had an aunt and uncle that lived in Glenvil, but that was probably 20 years ago.
huskerdually   +1y
I've lived here for 14 yrs.
baggedmazda   +1y
Kind of a old topic but there is a little scene in lincoln we all hang out together. the main shop we do the work at is in gretna.
meesh   +1y
I'm in Lincoln NE trying to get my Mazda truck bagged, I have the whole kit just no welder.
I might be hauling my truck to a guy named travis who lives in columbus NE to help me, hes bagged two S-10's and it would be good to have someone beside me helping me out who has some experience.
fattirebicycles   +1y
Mike, message me when you are coming up, We can all have a little get-together. I'll bring the beer, lol. Travis and shane work with me, I live like 5 blocks from his house. The s-10's are juiced, but it's about the same difference.
pimpz26   +1y
PM me when you are coming to Columbus too. fattire and I hang out together all the time, he was also my best man in my wedding. We all can hang out, eat some food and drink some beer.
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
Damn food and Beer? Maybe I will end up in Nebraska. LOL