Page 2 of 2
Northeast \  northern virginia area

northern virginia area

Northeast Events
views 4571
replies 15
following 5

dzminiz   +1y
Sounds good to me. I'll try to get some other ppl to come by as long as it's cool
draggedinva   +1y
thats cool dzminiz, just need to know how many people that will be coming so ill hae enough food for everyone. let me know how many by lets say may 20th?
east*coast*nomad   +1y
who is this? i live in staunton and lived in the boro
east*coast*nomad   +1y
oh wait is this brian?
draggedinva   +1y
yea jason its me. cory still got your truck? by the way do you have a weber or header laying around? getting ready to pull the motor this week and stating to rebuild? you should be happy to know i finally finished bagging the truck still got to finish the bd on the cab but i think im doing a stock floor so it might take me awhile to finish it since the new baby just came 2 weeks ago. but hell if everything goes ok im still doing the cookout on the 30th and maybe you and some of the others can ride up. hell if so drag frankie ass up here to.
mazdafvr   +1y
hey guys im new jus signed up. never been on a forum but jus got another mazda. crashed my other one. does anyone know of any events in va? or within a 12 hour drive. Ive been dien to go. When i figure out how this forum thing wrks ill get sum pics up of my new truck. Had to start all over. But new ones alot bettr lookin slowly improvin