Page 1 of 2
Northeast \  northern virginia area

northern virginia area

Northeast Events
views 4568
replies 15
following 5

draggedinva   +1y
hey guys and gals. im thinking about putting together a small get together at my house and doing a cookout soon and wanted to know how many people are close enough and want to come. this is just for a meet and greet and soforth. i live right on the va/wv line off i-81. so its easy access. so if anyone if up for it ill try and set something up for iether in april or may. all depends on the woman since she is like 8 mo preg. so this would be for the whole family, wife and kids. well let me know what you all think.
draggedinva   +1y
this is for anyone in va,wv,md,pa, or anyone else that wants to come. i know i got plenty of parking on about 3-4 acres and also we will have a bon fire, BYOB, and you can camp out here if you start feeling funny.lol so lets have some fun.
dzminiz   +1y
sounds like a plan to me. I'm in Martinsburg.... Their are a few guys around the area, I only know of one other Mazda tho but a few other trucks, mostly everyone is into cars, kinda sucks at times lol

Local Shows:
James Rumsey Second Annual Car Show is scheduled for Saturday, April 18 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.

April 18th 2009, Haulin' Ass Customs will be having their very first Car Show at the K-mart (1287 Winchester Ave, Martinsburg WV) off of Rt. 9 in Martinsburg, WV.
draggedinva   +1y
sounds good dzminiz, just let me know what weekend would be good for you and the others. i dont care who shows up, cars or trucks. just looking to get everyone together and having a little fun and maybe working on stuff if need to be.
deflatd   +1y
i might be game. i live in central va and my dad lives near staunton/waynesboro area.
draggedinva   +1y
hey there deflatd where you at in central va. richmond? i grew up in staunton/waynesboro. who are you? didnt know if i know you or not.
draggedinva   +1y
hey peoples, where is everyone at? im looking to do this around may 16th if everything goes well with the baby. hopefully he will be here in the next week or so.i hope this date works for everyone.
draggedinva   +1y
bump! i need to know whats up?
dzminiz   +1y
I'll be in ocean city that weekend for Cruisin' OC
draggedinva   +1y
thats cool. how about we do it on may 30th then? if that works then fine and if not just let me know.