Page 2 of 2
Northeast \  Droptoberfest '07

Droptoberfest '07

Northeast Events
views 3821
replies 17
following 6

drpdmazda   +1y

just attend the show once, and you will see what we are talking about. why is it a dick move to have the bbq the same day? kiddie rydes vandalized the bowling alley that acro uses to host the east coast bowling nats and almost cost them to lost the event. so i think they have every right to throw a bbq the same day. what goes around comes around

FUCK DROPTOBERFEST!!!!
minitruckrmuthafkr   +1y
Well written Jason. I'm glad that you got all that shit taken care of. Call me. I just got a mazda for Brooke. Hopefully I'll have it out for next season. Later Josh
slammedyota91   +1y
well whoever goes to the actual show, even just to look can you take some pics?
pimp b2200   +1y

can do
slammedyota91   +1y
thank you
speakezy123   +1y
can't we all just get along! lol ain't lookin to piss on anyones post toasties but i'd like to hit up both if possible, make my own decision! still lookin for the bbq 411 though.
minitruckrmuthafkr   +1y
Ok for BBQ info go to dropndrag.com hit forum then select show scene then scrool down to topic---- Acrophobia BBQ october 20th all the info is there. Later Josh
small dime   +1y
I DONT KNOW WHAT IS MORE LAUGHABLE? THE FACT THAT PEOPLE BELIEVE KIDDE RYDES DAMAGED THE BOWLING TOURNAMENT (EVEN THOUGH THE PRESIDENT IS THE ONE THAT TALLIED THE WINNERS, THE VICE PRESIDENT WAS THE DJ AND THAT "MONEY MAKER FOR ONE MAN" WAS A CRUCIAL VICE FOR KR TO REP DROPTOBERFEST...OR THE FACT THAT PEOPLE BELEIVE DROPTOBERFEST IS A FIXED SHOW. HOW CAN YOU SAY IT WAS FIXED WHEN JEFF KING USED TO JUDGE THE TRUCKS FOR KR? VERY INTERESTING. WELL IM SURE YOU CAN ASK THE PREZ OF KR WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT NITE AND WHAT REALLY IS ON THE VIDEO TAPES FROM THAT NITE. BECAUSE SOME ACRO PROSPECTS UP IN NY DID AND FOUND OUT THE TRUTH... ALSO, WHY WOULD JEFFS BRO (WHO WORKS THE TOURNEY) BE IN KR IF THEY SUPPOSEDLY ALMOST RUINED IT? SEEMS FISHY HUH? AND IM SURE YOU CAN HAVE A FAIR JUDGE SINCE JK ISNT FRIENDS WITH KR NO MORE. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE. ITS PROBABLY OVER SOME STUPID FEMALE SHIT. AND DONT PUT DOWN DROPTOBERFEST OR ANY OTHER SHOW . THEY DO THAT SHOW ALL YEAR AND GIVE ALL THE MONEY BACK TO THE COMMUNITY. THEY DONT DO IT FOR PROFIT OR FOR THEMSELVES. ITS FOR US! PIMP C...SEE YA AT DROPTOBERFEST! PEACE!
PS..I'LL BE MAILING CALI STYLE TOYS CUZ IM NOT A PAWN IN THE GAME OF SPITE. I CRACK MYSELF UP!!!