Page 1 of 2
Northeast \  Droptoberfest '07

Droptoberfest '07

Northeast Events
views 3815
replies 17
following 6

speakezy123   +1y
found out about this from another member. check out the site for info!
minitruckrmuthafkr   +1y
I know many members that are not going to attend due to the show being fixed. I know Jeff King from Acro is hosting a BBQ the same day at a park in Wilkes-barre. Not trying to tell anyone not to go but just a heads up. Later Josh
drpdmazda   +1y
hell yeah josh, preach on brother preach!!i have been saying that show is fixed for years. not to mention it always rains and they have people judging classes who know nothing about what they are judging. fuck droptoberfest hit up the bbq instead
slammedyota91   +1y
i never knew that, shitty stuff man, not that i would drive there anyway lol but least you put it out there so others know, a fixed show is not cool
speakezy123   +1y
that b suckin', not good at all! ok what's the deal on the bbq?
minitruckrmuthafkr   +1y
Check ---- DropNDrag.com for more info. i believe it is in the show section.
speakezy123   +1y
checked out that site, can't seem to find out info on it. maybe he can post the info himself? just tryin to get to some shows or just to hang out before the salt hits the roads.
drpdmazda   +1y

yo josh, its greaser im a free man bro! my case got dropped. get a hold of me so we can go get some drinks

later
pimp b2200   +1y

i highly doubt the show is fixed, i guess someone will say carlisle is fixed due to a stock car beating a moded car.Every show judges diffrent.When i had my 88 nova i took 3rd place over some nicer cars than mine and same with my buddies dakota.And as for that bbq,on the same day thas just a dick move
minitruckrmuthafkr   +1y
Thats cool bro. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. But i along with many other people will not be attending. Hope you have a good time at the show. later ------Josh