threads
Page 2 of 2
Northeast \  Carlisle All Truck Nationals <- Who's going?!!!

Carlisle All Truck Nationals <- Who's going?!!!

Northeast Events
views 4740
replies 18
following 8

frocashmoney24   +1y
i hope not ill miss it all, gotta work ill be there sunday or friday, havent decided which dayyet
thetornado   +1y
the schedule for the weekend:

Burnout is at 6:30. Drag Contest is at 8. both on saturday.

i checked out the schedule and everything is pretty much happening on saturday. being that im a little crammed for time im only going out on saturday. ill be there early and stay late though. should be a great time.
baggedb22   +1y
Yea AJ hope to see you there mane!
thetornado   +1y
i dont know what anyone looks like, but be sure to look out for a white mazdaBscene t-shirt floating around, most likely with a camera in hand. that will be me!... i wont have my truck there.
be sure to let me know who you are, id love to chat to you guys live and in person!
baggedb22   +1y
I'll have an i love my minitruck shirt on=) and i'll probably have the yota instead of the dawg b/c i didn't get it back together yet....
bagged89mazda   +1y
guess i can't say look for the big fat ugly guy walking around like a zombie?? darn . lol . i don't think im going . depends if i have cash this weekend .
machinehead   +1y
Whats up everybody....I wanted to invite you all to a pre game party at MachineHeads Tattoo parlor....Were going to have a bbq and cookout All Day thursday and friday before the show, so if your on you way to All Trucks coming down Rt 11/15 stop in...there will be free grub and drinks and plenty of tattoo and percing specials for all my fello minitruckers.......

....were located at 3179 N Susquhanna Trail, Shamokin Dam PA 17870 phone 570-743-4222

you can also get us on the all mighty MYSPACE....lol
dzminiz   +1y
i'll be there, prolly w/o the truck tho.
lowb2200   +1y
i will be there probably with one of my mazdas im not sure which yet im thinking of taking the torsions out of my one and driving it like that and a couple of buddies of mine are coming one will have a flat black square body full size and the other will be in a body dropped ext cab mazda im not allowed to say anytihng else about it tho its a secret