threads
Page 1 of 2
Northeast \  Carlisle All Truck Nationals <- Who's going?!!!

Carlisle All Truck Nationals <- Who's going?!!!

Northeast Events
views 4730
replies 18
following 8

thetornado   +1y
all the details here:

August 4-6th
here are some highlights for this year's show:

1UP, 1down
Visit Building T to watch as we lift one truck and lower another in the 1UP, 1down exhibit. The finished trucks will be for sale after the show!
BRAND NEW 2006 Dodge Ram Hemis from Outten County Chrysler
1UP is sponsored by Pro Comp
1down is sponsored by Ground Force
Wheels & Tires come from More Than Tires

Trucks! TV
Stacey David, former host of Trucks! TV, joins us and brings with him Copperhead, one of the awesome trucks he built on the show. Stacey will be signing autographs and holding a question and answer session with the crowd.

Trick My Truck
Chrome Shop Mafia
Trick My Truck features the Chrome Shop Mafia, big rig truck mechanics who "steal" the rigs of lucky truck drivers and customize them, turning the drivers' dreams into reality. Meet the Chrome Shop Mafia and see one of the trucks built on the Country Music Television show.

Monster Truck Show & Rides – Ride along as you crush cars & see the big boys jump their 1500hp trucks into the air

Richard Markham – is nationally known for some of the best airbrush work out there. He will be at Carlisle to showcase one of his greatest masterpieces and add more creative touches to his new project.

Freestyle Motocross Show – Check out 3 days of high flying action

Dyno – Test your horse power

Beauty contest – Ladies bring out your finest swimwear for our beauty contest

Burnout contest – Smoke ’em till they pop

High/Low Contest – See if you are the Highest of the High or the Lowest of the Low

Drag Contest – Sparks will be flying as trucks graze across the ground for some night time excitement

Mid Atlantic Bass Showdown Audio Contest – Compete to see if you have the loudest, cleanest sound out there

Wing Eating Contest – Can you handle the heat of 25 hot wings! Sponsored by N. Hanover Grill

Air/Hydro Demo – Watch as a truck filled with compressed air rolls over & does what only trucks with hydraulics could do just a few years back

Ill be there and would love to meet up with you guys all weekend and hang out. Lets see who is all interested then we can make a plan to meet up.
I was planning on getting a FunField pass, which is $35. Its admission for 2 people all weekend. Great deal!
So whos coming?!?!?!?!
Post was last edited on Jul 24, 2006 12:07. This post has been edited 1 times.
lowerexpectations34   +1y
ill be in the fun field with my brothers ranger i can't wait !!!! ill see your there
thetornado   +1y
nobody else? come on guys, i know there has to be more! we got to plan on meeting up and trying to all park near each other if everyone will be in the fun field...
bagged89mazda   +1y
i heard aj is bringing some ( 0 ) ( 0 ) bout 20 pair . HEHE.
lowerexpectations34   +1y
me and my brother are meeting up with his ranger forum (RPS) at the hooters at 7 PM on saterday and you all are welcome to show up
bagged89mazda   +1y
i 'll be there but truckless
bagged89mazda   +1y
drag drag drag your truck . hard down the lane . carlisle wont say a thing . watch your buddies drag drag drag their truck where? At all truck nationals. Don't get your panties in a bunch come out and have some fun . MBS REPIN FOR THA 06 ! PEACE.

lol (i got bored)
MIKE. < aka TRUCK LESS>
frocashmoney24   +1y
Ill be there with a buddy, sadley i dont think the mazda will thou
baggedb22   +1y
I'll be there but ,but the mazda wont be with me this year, it's not back together yet=( Woulda loved to enter the burnout contest=)
baggedb22   +1y
Anybody no when the burnout contest, and the drag contest is? Is it on sat??