threads
Page 5 of 7
Northeast \  Pa/De/Md/NJ/VA where you at?

Pa/De/Md/NJ/VA where you at?

Northeast Events
views 15842
replies 69
following 41

dzminiz   +1y
yup i'm in Martinsburg... not comin back from heritage tho.
draginva   +1y
hey dzminiz just wanted to know if you and the s10 are friends and if there is more minis around here. i just moved to clearbrook behind flying j truck stop. i was hoping there was some peoples around here. im building a 90 mazda stad cab. its bagged in front and am doing the rear as we speak. just wanted to know if everyone wants to get together for a cookout or something one sunday at my house so i can meet you and anyone else you know that is in the sport.
sosatheshark   +1y
reading pa
east*coast*nomad   +1y
draginVa whats up i live in staunton to. who is this?
my truck vvvv

thread post photo
draginva   +1y
hey there jason, its brian. i atcually just moved up to winchester about a month ago and i have to update my loc. but i hear cory has your truck now. show look good when its done. post pics as soon as you can.
jmll   +1y
hey draginva, i just moved to winchester myself. i'm out 522, about 2 miles past james wood.
slamedb22   +1y
deptford,new jersey...10 min away from philly
draginva   +1y
hey there jmll. yea im in clearbrook. just behind flying j truck stop off exit 323. you should come up and hang out.give me a call sometime. 540 678-9046
jmll   +1y

will do! i actually have a friend that lives right there to. he is the first house on the right after flying j. brick house with a yellow mustang in the driveway.
h8hytz   +1y
here in spotsy my self