Arizona, Where you be at?

Southwest Events
views 9997
replies 33
following 19

layingframemooch   +1y
East Tucson over here lol.
bagdntagd   +1y
I will be going to WCN this year, but takin' the S10.
jesroll   +1y
I'm in the East Valley Mesa AZ....is this tread still going?
tuna   +1y
I live in Phoenix, Arizona. Moved down here from the Seattle area back in December of 09.
Cusser   +1y
I "be" mostly in NE Phoenix. And sometimes up near Prescott. 1988 B2200 Cab Plus since Aug. 1994. Weber 32/36 DGEV, aftermarket cruise control, otherwise stock. It smokes now, 182K, otherwise perfect. So in October I am going to freshen up the engine with pistons/rings/cylinder head overhaul/hoses/connecting rod bearings. Just waiting for temperatures to drop below 100F here, so ^##$%^&&%#% garage isn't so &*%#$%^&#$#$%% hot !!!

" target="_blank
jesroll   +1y
If any of you are free on Sunday October 9th...my friends' club Another Dimension will be hosting their semi-annual bbq and carshow at Papago Park in Phoenix. I don't know the address but I know it is right near the Phoenix Zoo's entrance and they usually have signs up to direct you towards the show/bbq.
hottopic58   +1y
Way behind but In Cottonwood,AZ looking for a meet or show soon..
iizuka   +1y
I am in the arm pit of Arizona. Beautiful Mohave County! It is so redneckish here that the other day I tried to get a spare key for the B and could not find one anywhere, they only had keys for ford, chevy or dodge
Cusser   +1y

You need a better Ace Hardware in the Kingman area then - that's where I got my spare keys, the Ace 400 yards from my home.

Updating my above post: I did re-build the engine last October, so now it doesn't smoke. Closing in on 190K miles now, and the AC works great !!!
snddoc1   +1y

I am in the Kingman area myself.But, I work for TRue Value, lol...