threads
Page 3 of 3
Southwest \  i guess dawg owners in the southwest don't like to hang out.

i guess dawg owners in the southwest don't like to hang out.

Southwest Events
views 7036
replies 29
following 26

toddzda   +1y
I see, not many people from az on here.. Tucson 85730 here..
mini_mazdin   +1y
I am from Las Cruces, New Mexico and i am down to chill with other MiniTruckers specially if they are mazda owners! Only thing that holds me back is my job (teacher assistant) and school (NMSU students) I am down for a road trip during the summer. We should try and get together and have a huge mazda cruise or kickback or BBQ or all three!!!
speed_cult   +1y
Can't say I miss AZ. Although I'd love to know if DP got anything else done since the day I followed you home. CRAZY lift in the rear-grasshopper style LOL! Yo, Justin, I'll be back in AZ around January for a visit. PM me for details if you get some time.

David
terrorcck   +1y
Chandler here
thread post photo
ayreshead79   +1y
i have been in cruces for bout 3 years and the B2200 has been here for about 1 1/2... i have not seen many here but 2 or 3.... anyone out there hit me up.......
bagdntagd   +1y
Well gosh dang...AZ is reppin it. Let's get together sometime. Check out Azhideout.com as well to find a bunch of local minitruckers. I just bought an 86 B2000. But also have a bagged extended cab s10 and a shaved single cab s10. Hope to see some of you guys out there on the street!!!!
toddluck   +1y
do you guys still hit the paviliions..i used to love to go there on the weekends
bagdntagd   +1y
Not so much. Maybe once in 4 months or so. There just aren't that many minitruckers that head up there. It's mostly ricers. Sure it was like that when you were up there as well.
hunterw   +1y
im in four corners new mexico.
grindersinc.   +1y
las cruces, nm here.