Page 4 of 13
Northwest \  Who's here in WA state?

Who's here in WA state?

Northwest Events
views 25688
replies 127
following 52

tucnrim2004   +1y
I live just out of Auburn.... Would like to meet up with some people.... You guys here about the drag session this saturday?
saggio   +1y
Nope, where is it?
tucnrim2004   +1y
is listed there....
bodydroptmazda   +1y
i live in olympia, im a newb to this site. so far seams pretty bad ass. my truck is half tore apart in my garage right now, getting ready to do alot of work. it well be ready by summer and i would like to meet up with some of you local guys and see what you got.
tucnrim2004   +1y
Sounds good to me.... You gonna head to dropzone this year? I know a bunch that are rolling down....
bodydroptmazda   +1y
when and where is dropzone?
barton261   +1y
Hey Im over in Spokane Wa. I have an 86 b2000 its a standard cab long bed. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get it bagged up here? I dont have the means to do it myself nor the time or I would. I can have everything you need for the most part on the air management side. Just need someone to do the work for the most part. I was just going to order everything from suicide. 4 link - air management kit... etc... If anyone knows a place please let me know.. Or if anyone will do it let me know and throw me a figure. Thanks, Josh
hex0rz   +1y
Ah man! This is great! I wish you guys were closer to where I live! Spokane, we have alot of potholes! So I figure thats why I'm the only idiot running around in a lowrider! Haha!

Hey barton, there is this guy in the city that does airbaggin right out of his garage. I guess he does the whole Mazda schpeil. You might try him. I have'nt been to his place yet. But all I know is that he lives 2 blocks south of schucks on maple and ash. I believe the sie street was Everett. Cruise down some of the alleyways, you might find him!

Also, I know some guys who are in the Locos Customs, if you find them sometime, ask and see if they may be willing to do some business for you. Theres a new clothing store that opened up by the northtown mall called the G-spot. Check 'em out!
valiant   +1y
I know it was last month since anyone posted. But I live in puyallup, I was looking all over for when mazdatruckfest was going on. I guess I didnt look hard enough. I was fixing my old mazda, but it was cheaper to buy a better one. I now have an all stock 86 B2000 extended cab.

so is anything going on, any shows comming up?
thanks,
Mike

::EDIT:: just wanted to know if anyone started a local club yet?
bagdb2200   +1y
I'm pretty sure Negative Behavior didn't do Mazdafest this year, even last year's was kinda short notice. The only shows I'm aware of is DoA July 28-30th in Canby, OR and Sittin Pretti's Summer Slam XIII Aug. 26th at the Arlington Airport.