Page 2 of 13
Northwest \  Who's here in WA state?

Who's here in WA state?

Northwest Events
views 25686
replies 127
following 52

saggio   +1y
It was great! I'd say about 70 people showed up.
chico   +1y
so how 'bout the airbag question? any one in Washington knows where I can get 'em?
saggio   +1y
There's a place in Auburn that does full bag systems. From what I hear, they do a great job. I'll try and get a name and number for you.
tomkat   +1y
I'm in Sequim, WA. Once my broken ankle heals, I'll bag your truck. My rate is $1200 for a full FBSS kit with everything, $2000 installed, and my work and my products are all top quality.
saggio   +1y
^^^ Nice ^^^
mazdogg   +1y

is there a "more affortable" set up.( I am also look'n for bags) , I need something basic, just lift and lower no hopping or whatever. any advise guys?

Mazdogg.
tomkat   +1y
You can run a front/back setup with manual valves... that will save you $200 or so on equipment costs. You can run a slower compressor, like a Firestone, that will be like $40 cheaper, but I strongly recommend at least a Viair 350 bare minimum if you plan on adjusting your suspension all that often. The main variable cost is the valves you run; you can also make your own switch setup to put in your dash or make your own switchbox to save a few bucks... if you can come up with $1700 I can install a decent air ride setup for you.
chico   +1y

so Tonkat when will your Ankle be ready? I am in no hurry, I have to save a few bucks while hidding it from the Girlfriend.

Hey mazdogg, if you have the same offer from Tonkat you should spend the extra $300 and get the full FBSS!! it is a great deal!
tomkat   +1y
I save on my costs by doing the install in my own garage. It will be about 6 weeks before I'm supposed to start walking again, but if you need it done before then, I can probably do the install using my wheelchair. Although I am an experienced welder who does good work, I am not certified... I was due to get my certifications in June from the college but my doctor advised against going to welding class while my cast is on. If my cast were to catch on fire that could be a big problem; I'm getting the cast off in the first week of June. I suppose I could do it then, but I'll be "back on my feet" by the end of June. Check out my site it is not finished, and a re-design is on the way over the summer.
paul42   +1y
Hey Everyone! There is a Mazda Truck show coming up on June 12th in Graham WA. Check out the info at mazdatruckfest.com