Page 5 of 13
Northwest \  Who's here in WA state?

Who's here in WA state?

Northwest Events
views 25687
replies 127
following 52

valiant   +1y
ok, I saw that the message was from last year. That was when Todd told me about the show when he purchased my 4x4 last year. I was hoping they would have done it again this year cuase i didnt get to go last year. I have been trying to get a good 2wd mazda ever since they talked to me about bagging trucks. I havnt seen them working on any trucks lately.
thanks,
-Mike
bagdb2200   +1y
Oh, they're working on a few trucks, I know of a couple I've seen personally. I'm sure they'll be out at those 2 shows I posted.
valiant   +1y
did they move from where they were working on the trucks last year, Todd and I wanna remember his name was "LB", told me to stop by sometime, but I just havnt seen them lately.

I guess I dont drive up there as much as I used to, my cuz moved so I dont go out to graham to pick him up anymore.

-Mike
bagdb2200   +1y
I don't know where Todd has his truck, but I know Erik is working on his truck, his wife's truck, a truck for someone else in the club and a car for Todd.
gtpunk18   +1y
WHo is going to Dropped on arrival?? 28-30th canBy OR
bagdb2200   +1y
Damn near everyone...
ledevil   +1y
I'm in BelFair Wa,
gtpunk18   +1y
Im from tri-cities,WA
d16ej1   +1y
I use to live in Enumclaw does that count am I invited? hahahaha
86moose   +1y
Hey everybody Im here in oak harbor, so what shows do we have arround us this coming year.