threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  Miata steering wheel hub?

Miata steering wheel hub?

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1486
replies 4
following 2

xw0lfx   +1y
Just a question guys, can a Miata steering wheel hub work on my 92 B2200? I bought a new steering wheel(from a Miata actually) and I need to get an adapter, and all I can find are cheap ones.
spacemonkee23   +1y
mine is from my old RX7, 2nd gen (FC3S). its a momo adapter and wheel. I did need to drill out the FC adapter so it would go all the way on. Not a direct fit but didn't take much to get it to work. I have seen a few guys using Toyota adapter hubs, IDK who, what model, etc. it was from.

Cant really see the hub too well but its all black, with a steel frame and an "accordian boot" cover. I can get a better pic if you want.
thread post photo
xw0lfx   +1y

I don't know much about these yet, but if I have it correct, it sounds like you just drilled the existing holes deeper, am I right?
spacemonkee23   +1y

Just on the adapter where the splines insert. the FC adapter wouldn't go all the way on because behind the splines on the steering shaft, the diameter was too thick. So I just bored the hole larger on the adapter so it would seat all the way down into the "turn signal" ring pins. I've had it on there for about 6 years with no issues. I think the Toyota ones that others have used are a direct fit though, and probably less expensive.
xw0lfx   +1y
Anyone know which Toyota one fits direct?
Page 1 of 1