Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  box design for 84 b2000 single cab

box design for 84 b2000 single cab

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1281
replies 4
following 3

84b2k   +1y
I was wondering if anybody built a box for 1 or 2 10's in a single cab sundowner with stock bench seat... any info is appreciated
emjay   +1y
I know that this is kind of an older thread, but currently I am building a single box for my 87 B2200 with a bench seat. I am building 2 6x9 boxes to sit in the corners and a single 8" sub to sit on the transmission tunnel. The face for the 8" box is actually 14" square, 4" deep at the top and 6" at the base. I would imagine that I could fit a 10" sub in the same box with a larger hole.

While I do know that the dimensions for our two trucks are not going to be the same, I would imagine that they would be similar.

Do note, that with a standard cab and a bench seat, you won't be able to crank the sub up high without the risk of damaging it.
wicked   +1y
Years ago,I built two separate boxes for pioneer gold series tens.I measured after I set the seats where they needed to be.I built the boxes as large as I could with the space I had.The subs had to be very close to the bottom of the box because of the magnet clearance.This was in an 84 with factory buckets..Miss that 36 mpg truck.
84b2k   +1y
Are you serious??? 36 to the gallon?
wicked   +1y

I once drove interstate only and got 36. Truck would top out at 70 mph and would not go any faster. That was before i lowered it. Had stock size tires.
Page 1 of 1