threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  Subwoofers soon to come, rear set questions.

Subwoofers soon to come, rear set questions.

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 898
replies 4
following 2

xxchromeghostxx   +1y
Okay, well i'm wheelin an dealin with a friend of mine, not sure what the box or setup looks like as of yet but he has a truck ( larger full size extended cab ) but i'm not to worried on size issues, i want tto know how do I remove my back seats? not the padding against the cab, but the flip down to the floor seats.

My idea is to have them removed because in my truck no one is ever sitting behind me i would ever be able to drive my truck, and i hardly have more than one person in it so boom stereo space for me. They are 2 12 MTX jackhammers, with a MTX 800 watt mono block amp, he has another but isn't sure off top of his head what size they are, I already know how and where it's taking to get wired in, best buy, i just don't feel like dealing with all those panels and if they break it they replace it. So again the main question is the flip down seats how are they removed, and well just a lil idea about what i'll be doing, will take before and after pics, not sure if i may go with just one sub or with both ideas?
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
The brackets are bolted to the floor under the carpet in the rear.
thread post photo
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
Ah, very much appreciated and damn i wish my carpet and panels looked that clean, i'm scared to see the underside of my rear panels lol. but seems like if they have everything out at best buy, and well the one tech that's full time i know so i'm taing it in for him to do, and will most likely be a lil more price wise but i say he'll take my seats out they do full custom jobs and warranty their work. but again thanks for letting me know that once again this will be a shop job lol. i'm not risking my panels they in too good shape bust for a stereo upgrade.
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
When I did mine I left the seats in. The previous pic was when I was installing the sound deadening and new carpet.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
Okay.... just holy shit man, how are your windows intact? and just - bows down - i am not worthy i am not worthy lol, but for real very epic job that's just wow, i'm not going for nearly that much uhm... idk if that is bass or something qualified above that but damn lol.
I braved it and pulled out my panels today, turned into an all day excursion nearly, cleaned up all the panels and behind them as well the inside of the cab cleaned out and got my back seats out, now no one can say but you have seats hahah fooled you sucka i don't!!! but i'm going tomorrow to look at a sub and amp set up guy is willing to do some trading with me so hmm i may get my boom tomorrow woot!, and thank's for the first set of pics it showed me where a lot of the bolts should be on that back pane ( by the holes i could see in the pic ) to find where i was missing and replaced some,.
Page 1 of 1