Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  any bass heads?? post pics of ur systems

any bass heads?? post pics of ur systems

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1263
replies 6
following 6

lapresa7   +1y
Im about to start redoing my system and just curious to what set up others are running

Im a bass head and there seems to not be alot of room for a big system in my truck, im thinking of jus using up all of the space in the extended cab
kam   +1y
thats what I did

thread post photo
norcallumps   +1y
I was a basshead back in the day. In my regular cab 'dawg I had two 12" kickers each in 2c.u. box. I ran a Phoenix Gold M50 bridged 2ohm mono. Highs were second hand Clif Designs 6.5" mid range/mid-bass and tweeters then some pioneer 4" all Powered by a Pioneer M50 or something like that. A Phoenix Gold x-over handled frequencies and a Eclipse 5301 controlled it all. On D.B. drag racing i did 140. Not bad for only 150 rated watts!

My buddy had a s10 with a walk through. (3) 18" Rockfords on a Phoenox Gold MS2125 along with a lot of components. All had passive x-overs. He built it for sound Q and did very well. The 18"s were just for wow factor.
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
My little setup in my old B2600i.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
lowlyfe   +1y
You have PLENTY of room to build a killer system in the ex cab section if you wall it... I know a guy that has 4- 15" T1's in his S10 Excab and that thing crazy.

Here's my setup, not in a mazda but a bagged TBird. Im still working on it but our Mazda build has kept me from working on it.
thread post photo

thread post photo

I also have a SA12 on a T1000.1bd in my grand Cherokee tuned @30hz and it beats the block down, it's not really picture worthy though.
lapresa7   +1y
Those are some pretty cool set ups you guys have!

The current set up im running are 3 12s in a sealed box with a 1500 watt amp, im planning on going way bigger maybe 3 15s in a ported box each powered by a 2k watt amp, i already ordered 2 xs power batteries and another for under the hood, also researching on what alternator would be good to run with the new set up
hunterw   +1y
Before my black truck was bagged I had 3 15s in it. And 18, 000 watts. Spl was my goal. Im about to build a new box for my white truck. Just 2 12s and 2500 watts. Ill post some pics in a minute
Page 1 of 1