Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  which design?

which design?

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1127
replies 9
following 6

dizzy.baird.1   +1y
ok guys cant figure out how to do a poll so here goes which design do u like better?
thread post photo

the hole above the woofer is for an amp and the woofer will be a 10" and the white whole is where the shifter boot will go and the blue line on the side is for a neon light
thread post photo
ulrich   +1y
1x10"

Just make sure the box volume, port size, and port length (where applicable) are correct for you speaker.
chaserjohndoe   +1y
top but instead of putting a rounded top, I would hide the sub and amp in the middle of the box. like the box for the 2nd design but with 10 inch sub.
dizzy.baird.1   +1y
well see my reason for the top design is that i have an ex cab and i have kids. with either one i plan on removing the jump seats and installin buckets all around. henceforth this box will extend all the way to the back of the cab
chaserjohndoe   +1y
ok then that makes sense.
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
I did this one several years ago. There is less space than you think in there. I barely had enough airspace for a single 10" sealed and nowhere near enough to go ported. Also had to put the new seats further towards the doors than the stock seats to get the width I needed.
thread post photo

thread post photo
dizzy.baird.1   +1y
hmmmm might need to downsize to an 8 then with bigger amp lmao
lowlyfe   +1y
Look up the Sundown Audio SA-8 v2 subs, cost under $200. They are no joke and have a great reputation for being one of the hardest hitting 8's out. Ive got a 12 in my jeep and most guys expect to see a 15 after hearing it.
dizzy.baird.1   +1y
lmao sounds good i just sold two mtx 15" subs for 40 bucks
mymmeryloss   +1y
Thats a great looking setup nick!
Page 1 of 1