Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  Paint matched interior trim pieces

Paint matched interior trim pieces

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1560
replies 5
following 3

jacob_tamblin   +1y
So I got some (as close as I could get it) "matched" paint to the exterior maroon on my truck. I painted a few of the interior trim pieces. I love it already. Don't want to over do it but possibly a few more pieces on some of the door trim. Here's pics for now of the progress. Let me know what you guys think.

fdugn545   +1y
How hard was the radio relocate? I dig the color Match u got it pretty damn close to the exterior paint. Are u gonna change the color of the dash?

Paycheck to paycheck minitrucker
thread post photo
jacob_tamblin   +1y
Had to cut the ducting to the center vents and the metal support behind the pocket. Had to trim the bezel down to fit the radio. About 45 minutes of work. Not hard. And thanks it's damn close to the stock exterior color. I think I'm gonna go with tan and maroon all through the cab.
fdugn545   +1y
Nice! I think I'm gonna have to swap radio up In that location (I'm so darn tired of having to lean down to adjust the volume!) and I think that the tan and maroon color scheme will complement each other well.. Not too many people stick with the tan.

Fred

Paycheck to paycheck minitrucker
thread post photo
jacob_tamblin   +1y

I got tired of my friends messing with the volume and getting in my way when I was shifting lol. I love the tan and maroon together. I noticed a lot of people seem to favor the gray/black interior so I thought I'd try something a little less common. (IDK that the tan is less common but I've seen more of the gray around here).

I would have to recommend the radio relocate. It's well worth it.
b2600bomber   +1y
Hey jacob do you have the factory piece where the stereo is supposed to go? My truck is missing it and not many people around me have these trucks or even parts...
Page 1 of 1