Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  Need good recommendation for 4 inch speakers for B2200

Need good recommendation for 4 inch speakers for B2200

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1201
replies 6
following 4

Cusser   +1y
I need a recommendation for 4 inch speakers for my B2200. I bought new 4 inch speakers for it about 1995, and I need a decent replacement pair, got to keep those cassettes sounding good. So I'm looking for "decent" 4 inch speakers, not going larger, or building a speaker box, etc, just want to bolt in something decent. My 1995 ones were Jensens from Best Buy, and now they don't even stock ANY 4 inch ones near me.

I'd rather not order online, haven't yet looked at Crutchfield's...
norcallumps   +1y
Cusser, I'm using the Walmart speakers that are like $25.00. They aren't bad at all. Price is just right.
billiam   +1y
I chimed in on Mazdatrucking....But I've got some BOSS Chaos CH4230 in the back. They do pretty good. I only paid about $20 for them at Meijer.

Click --->
Cusser   +1y

Any idea if these would just bolt into the front locations (screw holes), and whether the stock speaker grilles can still be retained?
speed3 britz   +1y
Yes cusser, they do just screw right it original holes and factory cover fits right over em
norcallumps   +1y
I also have a pair of the $20 Boss... not bad. Not great, but not bad.
billiam   +1y

I know they will bolt right up, as long as the magnets aren't too big to create a depth problem. Using the stock grille covers would be no issue at all.
Page 1 of 1