Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  Interior panels?

Interior panels?

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1789
replies 7
following 5

fdugn545   +1y
Does anyone have any of the stock interior panels for a single cab? I've looked in junkyards and every truck I've seen is gutted. Also any one know an easy wire to ign switch for radio I've already ran a wire from the battery directly. Any help would be great thanks as always.
Cusser   +1y
Consider recovering your existing door panels. I've seen also mostly bad ones in junk yards, and they'd be large to ship. And what color and year do you need, and there are at least two shades of gray. You should also post photos.

As to the switched wire, you can tap into the fuse labeled "cigar", that's for the cigarette lighter. There are little adapters sold at the parts store which go under the tab of its fuse and have a male push-on terminal, and you could add that way, that's what I did for my add-on cruise control power.
fdugn545   +1y
Thanks for the idea on the wiring but onto the panels I don't need door panels I need all that shit u put behind the seat to cover the metal of the back of the cab. And is there any trim what goes around the seatbelt pillar ect. And color isn't an issue I like to paint plastics thanks again and sorry for the delay on posting but I've been busy
fdugn545   +1y
thread post photo

This is what Im looking for.

Thanks as always for any info
richard93   +1y
I think I have them on my parts truck they would be tan send me a pm so I can get back to you it will be Thursday before I know my parts truck is in a did county and I can't get out there before then
itizmyne   +1y

I have a question about this. I just installed a radio last night, well my problem is that my cigarette lighter keep blowing fuses, so i have a problem there, but i had my dash out so i can wire in the dash speakers easier, and also look at the cigarette lighter problem. But i dont have a wire in the dash that turns on when i turn the ignition on. i checked at the plug that the dash wires plug into, and i have 4 wire, 1 has constant power, the other 3 dont get power when i turn the key on. they go to the cigarette lighter, dim switch, and whatever fan/heater controls take the wires.
I hate wiring sometimes.
Cusser   +1y

The easiest thing to do is tap into a switched fuse and an always-on unswitched fuse at the fuse box for the stereo, independent of the cigarette lighter circuit, for the stereo wires. Then work on that cigarette lighter separately, that could be as simple as a penny inside the lighter socket cavity.

You could also tap into the ignition switch wires before and after the ignition switch after removing the steering wheel covers, but I don't advise that.
daeman   +1y
Dude, if you get totally stuck...... I have most of the cover bits you need that id pretty much give ya, only problem is how bad the shipping would be from Australia to the us..... Size and weight wise its gonna be around 150 at a guess from last time I got stuff shipped here from the states.
Page 1 of 1