threads
Page 1 of 5
Mazda Audio \  just checking interest....NOW WITH PICS!!!

just checking interest....NOW WITH PICS!!!

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 5259
replies 49
following 10

public-disturbance   +1y
im 19 and i have been doing interior wraping since i was 9...so id like to say i am a pro lol but my stuff is very very high quality...do to not having a sufficient camera i dont have pictures but i will very soon, i was just checking the interest in interior and exterior wraps, my list of materials are as fallows

carbon fiber
tweed
vinyl
carpet
and also custom sheet metal peices

i dont currently have a price set on anything so i was hoping i could get some feedback from you guys

i also do custom sub, amp, mids, and console enclosures (fiberglass and wrapped), let me know if anyone is intersted and we can go from there
Post was last edited on Apr 16, 2012 03:04. This post has been edited 1 times.
sincitylocal   +1y
I'm interested, but I need to see pics.
Teasers won't convince many people.
1hotdawg   +1y
public-disturbance   +1y
understood,...ill have pics very soon what might you be interested in so i can get an idea
public-disturbance   +1y
ok guys, just got a new camera and a got a bit of carbon fiber vinyl in, i have black red and blue so ill be doing some samples for you guys and ill post them as soon as they are finished
1hotdawg   +1y
I'd love to see one of our dashes done...like my own is it possible, and how much?
public-disturbance   +1y

sent you a PM
1hotdawg   +1y
Yeah man, I was at work and forgot to respond later this evening.

Just the stuff that's painted red, including the vent area on the other side of the wheel.

thread post photo
public-disturbance   +1y
nice, i have a feeling that a black or red carbon vinyl would look good on your dash
1hotdawg   +1y
I think black. Let me know what you can do.