threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  1990-95 300zx seats in my b2200??? :))

1990-95 300zx seats in my b2200??? :))

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 3272
replies 8
following 5

zack1880   +1y
Going to try it...was sitting around and realized I have an extra set just sittin there....Anyone ever tried this to save me the headache?
hunterw   +1y
You have an extra set of 300zx calipers laying around? 30mm? And I say try it. I bet they would be way nicer then the stockers
zack1880   +1y
No extra but i know where you can get them around here "panama city" if your near.

Also from basic measurements , diddnt get around to installing they have the same mock up , the curve at the front is almost dead on but i think the 300zx rail is a tad bit longer in the back then the b2200. I will post again when i know for sure.
col. sanders   +1y
I have Prelude seats in mine and what I did was drill off the stock Honda rails and bolt my Mazda seat rails to the Prelude seats. It took me about three to four hours total time to do both.

I did not want to drill holes in the Mazda floor or make any kind of plate/brackets.

Those Nissan seats should be power so you may want to run wires to them and enjoy their electric goodness.

thread post photo
zack1880   +1y
300zx seats came as power for driver and manual for passenger. Due to the lack of room and the custom console im building going to be kind of large I may rock two passenger seats for size\wieght difference. There is about a 30lb difference for each seat between electric and manual. Its been rainin so no progress yet.
kcsslows   +1y

I am going with the same seats, I have gutted all the power stuff under the seat so i can stuff amps under the seats.
Gonna have to weld the rails so there
not moving on me.
speed3 britz   +1y

I just put these exact same seats into my 2600i this past weekend.
col. sanders   +1y

Thanks, they were not my first choice but for almost free I cannot complain.
speed3 britz   +1y
Yea I picked mine up cheap. My stock buckets were worn and torn and these didn't take much mods at all, plus they're pretty comfy in my opinion
Page 1 of 1