Page 1 of 2
Mazda Audio \  Replacement interior parts

Replacement interior parts

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1938
replies 11
following 6

bugmanmorgan   +1y
Hey guys. I'm new to the b series scene. I was wondering if there are any companies that carry replacement interior pieces like door panels and dash items. There are some companies that carry stuff for s10s and rangers, but I haven't found any for the b series.
cherokeed   +1y
Try eBay man, these guy on here aren't much help with stuff, I know on eBay there's a nice radio console,with all the hardware for an aftermarket stereo, for about ,60 bucks hope this helps
jobbadahut613   +1y
What kind of interior parts are u looking for. I just stripted a cab plus so I have 2 complete ineriors right now.
dat dood   +1y
I don't know of anywhere to find these parts new, but you can check ebay and the "For Sale" forum on here.
slamsonthedawgmaster   +1y
Where you out of man? I pretty much have it all.. the only pain is shipping
bugmanmorgan   +1y
sorry for not checking in with you guys. I am needing the speaker grilles, dash pad, door panels, both dome lights, and a gas door lock that will actually stay shut. Preferably in tan or brown on that stuff. I am from south-central Kansas, and honestly just bought my mazda last weekend. So I havent had a lot of time to look around here locally. I did find time to re-index my torsions and do the monoleaf and helper + blocks on the back. I am now in need of a c-notch for the frame as well. I am sure it won't get any taller any time soon. Ha ha, thanks for the help guys.
slamsonthedawgmaster   +1y
I don't have any good door panels left unfortunately but I do have everything else.. and when you say dashpad do you mean the small piece on the passenger side or the whole dash?
jobbadahut613   +1y
All my stuff is gray. Sorry
bugmanmorgan   +1y

I just need the small piece. How much would you sell me that stuff for with shipping to zip code 67124? I wish I was closer so you wouldn't have to mess with it. Maybe it would fit in one of those flat rateboxes from the post office? I don't know, thanks for the input.
bagged89mazda   +1y
just go to homedepot and get some that 1/4 thick paneling that is used for backing to cabinets (hardboard ) it comes in 4x4 sheets and 4x8 sheets ... they're smooth on one side and rough on the other . then go to your local fabric place and pick out some material for your door panels. and a can of spray adhesive. you could make new door panels in an hr .