Page 1 of 2
Mazda Audio \  91 model central locking

91 model central locking

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1660
replies 12
following 6

rh1an5   +1y
guys looking for some pics of central locking set-ups in dual cab b series, in particular where the wires are run through the door jams and the actuator set-ups.

some pics form the front doors on single / extra cabs would also be handy.

cheers
nc4life   +1y
Anybody got anything for this guy? I know its a odd request. I dug through my old pics and I don't have any pics.
rh1an5   +1y
come on guys,

Finally got my dremel attachments and now got a weekend of car mods planned and really need some pics before i start cutting holes all over the place!
91extcab   +1y
i still have yet to see a truck with power locks... aint nothin in my doors except window glass, and a couple cables for the shaved doors... but thats it... no electrical...
rh1an5   +1y
still no pics?

dang

Rear doors are looking to be a real pain, lock rod (for lack of a better work, runs horizontal almost at the top of the door.

And these doors are damn thin, not a lot of places i can place the actuator with out causing problems with the window when winding it down
91extcab   +1y
none of us in the US (except chuck) has a 4 door mazda, and like i stated previously.... i still have yet to see one of our trucks with power windows... the aussie boys might be better suited to help you with this...
sahankaface   +1y
i have keyless entry does that help i can get pics
nc4life   +1y
Back in the day(1993) I put power locks in my Mazda. It was a pain in the a$$!!! Sorry I don\'t have any pics. Do you have a pic of the power lock servo you are using? If I get any free time I can look at my back doors to see if I can give you any input.
rh1an5   +1y
keyless entry pics would be great!!

its just a standard run of the mill ebay power lock / key less entry system, most of my other cars have been a brezze due to the sheer amount of space in the door frames.

they really did makes these things to be a work horse and nothing else
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
I can get to my truck within a day or so and take my door panel off and I can snap a pic of mine.