Page 1 of 2
Mazda Audio \  Replacement bench seats

Replacement bench seats

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 2635
replies 13
following 12

sherfield2002   +1y
I'm about to pick up an 86 b2000 that has a worn out seat. I'd like to replace it with another bench and was wondering if seats from other trucks would swap over with little to no modification, like nissan, toyota, etc. I may be able to find seats from another b-series, but just wanted to give myself more options if I could.
neptune   +1y
not sure sorry man, just get ex-cab buckets they bolt right in
xjoewhitex   +1y
Well you've got 3 trucks to choose from.. All the b series truck seats will work, so chances are you can find one in decent shape. I did from a 2600i.
thafox   +1y
i was actually wondering the same thing, i saw a bench out of a nissan truck i wanted to use since it had the headrests, i dont really want to do buckets, has anyone tried different bench seats?
johnnydigits   +1y
Where are you? I have a bench seat in my garage you can have if youre close enough.
vrtclychlngdb22   +1y
I too have a bench seat that you can have.
thafox   +1y
im in orlando, florida, thnx
cherokeed   +1y
Has anyone ever put bench seats in an ex cab?
davidlee   +1y
A bench from a mitsubishi or dodge d50 will bolt up. N I used to have a bench in my extended cab. I had a huge downfire box for 2 15s n the top I used like a package tray to carry shit.
kingdubs   +1y
i'm going with the early 93ish ranger split bench with center console...
after just a few brief measurements it looks like its gonna be an easy install!!!