Page 1 of 6
Mazda Audio \  who's got what for replacement bucket seats? and consoles

who's got what for replacement bucket seats? and consoles

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 7891
replies 51
following 28

jimbeater   +1y
im thinking mx3 precidia/mx6 and probe seats might look decent and provide comfy seating for a decent price... im not going for leather... just black or gray fabric.

and dont know what might be a good fit for consoles... i see the S10 one there... seems it needs something further up front... an other ideas what would be a close fit? or even just good useful console considerations...

what have you guys used, what do ya have and what have ya seen?
lofosho86   +1y
You should hit up sosatheshark on here!He builds anything you can think of for consoles and dashes and door panels and ect ect.....He built my console and i am very pleased with the work!Great prices too!Tell him cupcake sent you!!
1lowb2200   +1y
I have Nissan Sentra Spec-V seats for my dawg and custom built console
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
I have chrysler sebring buckets in mine and actually took my factory console out when I replaced my carpet and left it out. Pics are here------->
nc4life   +1y
Heres a link to a couple pics from another site.
jimbeater   +1y
thanks, that is a very useful page there
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
I have a decent set of Eclipse/Eagle Talon seats. They are out of like a 90-93 model. I had a set of them in my first truck and they were soooo comfy. When the guy down the road happened to have one sitting on his trailer going to the recyclers I was able to acquire them. Traded for some scrap I had laying around. Great deal if you ask me. Plan on having the foam on the one patched up and then have them re covered.
mazdalowrider   +1y
ive seen civic, neon, a few bench seats id use just about anything that sits low and can remove the headrest.
zig   +1y
saturn seats I scored for pretty cheap a couple years ago.
thread post photo
dzminiz   +1y
CRX seats in mine