Page 1 of 2
Mazda Audio \  pics of my seats?

pics of my seats?

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 2751
replies 16
following 6

fanninator   +1y
would anyone wana see them? they are out of an 86 porsche 924, ill try 3 get pics tomorrow, were outa school the rest of the week for...uhhh some bullshit, anyways im happy bout it, anyways ill get back 2 yall tomorrow, if yll wantem - fanninator
team haymaker   +1y
id like to see them, and what are you outta school for?................mines on strike
fanninator   +1y
boys basketball...there goin 2 the state championships and their playin 2day at rupp area here in kentucky. i could care less..school spirit huh? then on friday were out for some teachers meeting or somthin so they went ahead n gave us thursday out. i didnt take any pics yesterday, sorry man. ill try 2 get over 2 the tech school (they r payed by the state so they hafta go on our days out) but the teacher aint gona be there on friday, hes goin to tennessee for a corvette show. but ill get yall pics - fanninator
thetornado   +1y
post em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fanninator   +1y
godda getem on monday
miked   +1y
monday? but thats like 2 days away... i want them now k
fanninator   +1y
sorry yall. i 4got bout the seats...ill get yall tomorrow. ill write it on my hand so i wont forget. - fanninator
fanninator   +1y
finally.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

and my painted tail lights
thread post photo

- fanninator
1hotdawg   +1y
They def look comfortable Nice!
miked   +1y
hrm those arnt 2 bad.. i was expecting more of a wrap tho.. like more to wrap around yourself.