Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  amp wiring

amp wiring

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1093
replies 6
following 4

scrappin b2200   +1y
i want your opinion. what would be the best way to run the wiring for my amp? i was thinking of passenger side by the shift knob under the carpet to behind my seats btw its a reg cab. ive got the subs and subbox but want opinions on the wiring
midnightmike   +1y
ya u can go down the center of the truck, but i usally go down the drivers side if they ever fuck up there easier to change out
scrappin b2200   +1y
ya i hera ya on that thanks man
bodydroptmazda   +1y
i ran mine on the passenger side. there is a hole in the fire wall that is really easy to access there, plus the battery is on the passenger side. so it makes it easyer to hide the wire since you have so little in the engine bay.
midnightmike   +1y
ya, power on the passenger side, and rca's and remote turn on on the driver side
scrappin b2200   +1y
power on passenger, ground it behind seat, remote turn on and rcas on driver side would be my best way to install it? because i got the amp kit gonna run it this weekend but the subs and amp box wont be here for a week or so.
sierrax   +1y
Make your ground as short as possible and make sure that you have a good connection. I recomend not using an existing bolt and sanding the surface that it touches.
Page 1 of 1