Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  only $30

only $30

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1092
replies 6
following 7

throwinsparksnla   +1y
i dont know about any of you but where i live we have this place called u-auto-pull-it. they have this big junkyard of cars and you go there, find the car you want and the pull the parts off yourself and its all really cheap. well i went there again today just to look around and a found a pair of bucket seats. well actually i found a few pair. only $30 for the pair which is pretty crazy to me. im prolly gonna pick some up within the next week or two. i just thot ide share my great find. if any you have a junkyard, thats the place to go for parts.
phatkix   +1y
sweet,

the wreckers has always been the place to go for good deals
nytrdr24   +1y
GOOD FIND!
I GOT MY 4 WD BED, DOOR, AND TWO FENDERS FOR $ 650 FROM A YARD.
thetornado   +1y
i have 3 u pull it yards all within about an hour from me. if you can find what u need, thats the place to get it. great prices
fanninator   +1y
i got the driver side fender, weather strippin for both doors, and the window sills for the inside and outside of both doors. and on the outer ones they r chrome for right under $70
88lx   +1y
Gotta love a junk yard.
mazdizzle   +1y
Around here seats go for around 30 a pair at the salvage yards. I have 4 self service yards not too far from my house. I usually hit them up every other weekend just to look around. I got my rust free bed for $60.00 a couple years ago.
Page 1 of 1