Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  no memory

no memory

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 804
replies 5
following 5

throwinsparksnla   +1y
ok, someone stole my cd player almost a year ago and me and my friend hooked up that cd player a certain way so it would hold memory. after someone stole that one, i bought about a month or 2 later and since then have not had any memory. im really getting tired of reset everything everythime i get in my truck, its seriously the most annoying thing ever. Ive tried every wiring thing possible. ive hooked up this wire to this wire and that wire to this wire and ive even hooked them up all together, but still no memory. wuts tha damn deal here??
blare   +1y
You probably have your constant 12 volt supply and you accesory switch wires flipped.
drpdmazda   +1y

either that or a fuse blew, do you have all accesories like dome light and cig lighter? check your fuses, if they are all good you can find a constant memory wire in your main wire harness for the car in the steering column
nothinbutcowboy   +1y
yeah, in car audio, the red wire on your deck is ACC, and the yellow wire is 12+ Constant ... hope that helps
pancaked   +1y
yep your b12 and your iggy are backwards or your memory is also hooked to your iggy either way
throwinsparksnla   +1y
thanks for the help..ill take a look and see whats up. if i cant figure it out, ill jus get my friend to and then if that doesnt work then i guess ill jus take it to a place around my house or somethin
Page 1 of 1