Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  more questions about buckets

more questions about buckets

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1188
replies 8
following 7

rattdwogg   +1y
I'm ready to ditch my bench seat for some buckets as well, and I have a set of bucket seat mounts from a mazda B that came with buckets factory. I snagged them from the junk yard today while I was down there and I had to come off a $20 for them, but I thought it would be smart to have them just in case. My question is... What should I go with? I did find a set of Integra seats that I can snag pretty cheap, but with my truck not tagged right now I can't check them out to check the fit. Any help would be mucho helpful. Thanks guys!
drpdmazda   +1y
if you have the stock mazda brackets and access to a welder or have someone that can weld for you almost any seat will fit, just do a rough measurement of the integra seats vs. a stock mazda bucket, should be pretty similar, i know the civic seats fit nice in our trucks too
rattdwogg   +1y
Thanks man. I think I am going to grab them seats then. My bench was a little beat anyway. The brackets almost fit without too much work. Thanks again man!
rutter0907   +1y
that's what kind of sets i'm going to use this time when i redo my interior are the integra seats. under neath the seats are very easy to adapt any kind of a bracket to fit them.
mazdawgydawg   +1y
yea i dont know how hard it is but everyone says hond aseats fit well and are very comfy personally i have 1993 mx-6 seats i love them
rattdwogg   +1y
Yeah I went and got those Integra seats and it looks like it's going to be a easy job. To beat it all I got to talking to a guy at work about what I was doing and come to find out he is an interior man himself. He's going to be doing my interior work for me for cheap! Thanks again guys!
team haymaker   +1y
midnightmike has integra or prelude seats in his truck, but from what ive heard honda is fairly simple to install
i put jetta power seats in mine, what a slut of a job.............
good luck and post pics if possible
g&k_customz   +1y
or for the ultimate low feel i have honda delso buckets in mine they are so comfortable anyway i got slide track bolted to the floor it makes it seem so much lower plus it helps me iam pushin 6'4 hard
f n lo   +1y
i put 94 civic hatch buckets in mine, they work awsome, low feel, slides work great and it was fairly easy mounting them, only took me about a day of hard work, and i was somewhat of a rookie at the time....
Page 1 of 1