Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  10" L7

10" L7

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 958
replies 5
following 5

ed_jr7   +1y
hey i was gonna put 2 10" kicker L7 behind my seats in my single cab but i'm not quite sure how it"ll sound because there won't be much airspace i met a guy that had 1 but he had a big ass box for itand it hit really hard
slammed83mazda   +1y
honestly prolly not that good because they do require alot of space for bass wise, id reccomend audiobahns

He has another 10" audiobahn thats right in between the center console by the dash all this alone hit 150.2db this is in a single cab. and its running on 3 db drive 350watt class d amps with 2 alternators and 2 batterys
mazm   +1y
i was really impressed with the audiobahns i had, they souned good
drpdmazda   +1y
sealed the kicker L7 10" will be fine in a 1 to 1.5 cubic foot box, i have an L7 8" in a selaed 1 cube box and it pounds in my blazer, i could only imagine it in a standard cab or even extended cab pickup, i would stick with the kicker subs, they are bad ass subs, i run them in both my vehicles and both my girls vehicles
nothinbutcowboy   +1y
why don't you just use that whole space for a single 10" or 12" l7 and give one the airpace it needs
nothinbutcowboy   +1y
a smaller company in the US... called adire audio makes some pretty amazing stereo equipment. Their Brahma subwoofers compare to a JL W7 ... they use the same technology in the woofers. Killer subs, they have all kinds of different sizes too. Check their site out ... their products are great, do a search for an adire audio forum, many ppl use their equipment religously.
Page 1 of 1