Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  door popper remote question

door popper remote question

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 988
replies 5
following 6

p3arlmazda   +1y
well... someone in my house threw away alot of my car parts that was in a bag in my room. So now i have a question. I have teh brain and teh poppers but no longer own the remotes haha! can i use any remote or am i gonna have to re buy the whole kit?
framedragginmazda   +1y
im pretty sure you can go to radio shack or somewhere like that and get one that works
slammed83mazda   +1y
if that would be the case than anyone would be able to break into people's trucks that has shaved door handles and use remotes

and i know this topic was from way back but i was scanning thru and seen it.
thetornado   +1y
wow! definately need to get a new brain. those remotes are brain specific like Slammed said...
midnightmike   +1y
well, depends on the maker of the brain it self u can get new remotes and have them programmed to the brain,
what is the make of the brain unit? where did u get it from? do u have a pic?, a few people have run into this problem and there usally and easy fix, i can probably help u out
f n lo   +1y
when i got my shit installed and prgrammed they noticed my remote didnt work, so i went to crappy tire and bought another one, and it worked fine....just go to wherever you bought the kit, and the company should be able to supply you with a new remote...
Page 1 of 1