Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  *&%$#! Guage Cluster!

*&%$#! Guage Cluster!

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 858
replies 3
following 3

vidraggin   +1y
Ok, so the other day, I was finishing up the interior on my truck and had my cluster sitting on top of my steering column since I dont have my dash in yet, well my guage cluster fell and hit one of my switch wires which resulted in a pop. When this happened, I checked all fuses and nothing was blown, but when I turn my key on, I dont get any lights that used to come on like my oil light and my alternator light or my seatbelt light. Also, the guages do not work, the gas or the temp both stay in the same place. My speedo hasnt worked since I got the truck, but it runs off of a cable so thats not an issue. I have signal indicators and high beam indicators, I also have the backlights. The truck starts and runs as well. Anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this? I havent checked with a test light, but from visual inspection, the light bulbs seem to be ok. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
maz   +1y
there is a fuse called guages check it
Later
Jamie
midnightmike   +1y
are u saying the wire touched the back of the cluster? if so u might have burnt a lead on the cluster, or like maz said check the fuse, if the fuse is good, pull the cluster out and inspect the traces to see if there are any that are burnt or check the plugs,
vidraggin   +1y
I checked all the fuses in the fuse block but nothing was blown. I also checked the back of the cluster and still nothing. Any more ideas?
Page 1 of 1