Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  Getting your alarm to operate your door poppers

Getting your alarm to operate your door poppers

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1095
replies 6
following 5

costa   +1y
With the shaved door handles/locks does anybody know how you would get your door popper kit to run off your alarm. I got the manual kit and dont feel like buying a new kit with another brain to add and more remotes.
mullet   +1y
You need to have at least two alternate functions on your alarm.. like lock and unlock.. and just hook those wires up to the door popper.. so if you hit lock.. ur drivers door opens and if you hit unlock your passengers door will open. Make sure you get the correct pollarity (sp)
Mike
costa   +1y
thank you very much i got some cheap alarm right now but im in the process of picking up a CompuStar alram for my truck...(alot of physco's out there and this is suppose to be the king of all alrams)...but from what your saying i can just hook it up to one of my additional functions on my alarm also? and this is off topic but anyone know where i can get a weber 32/36 carb available in canada?(sorry im new on here)
thetornado   +1y
check to see how many channels you will have for your alarm. the more channels the more you can hook up to your remote system.
midnightmike   +1y
what u wanna do is use the AUX channels on your alarm to pop the doors open, u should have 2 or 3 AUX channels, what u need is 2 relays, and wire them from the constant 12 volt wire, and the AUX wire as the trigger to send the relay 12 volts to the popper,

i have done this a billion times and i never had a problem yet,
ive been installing alarms and shit since i was 18, im 25 now
mazdawgydawg   +1y
i was also kinda wondering that although it wouldent be done for a few more months lol
midnightmike   +1y
i thought your getting rid of your truck? make up your mind DJ
Page 1 of 1